1. Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at a Missionary Hospital (LWH), Manali
2. Senior registrar at ST Stephans Hospital, TIS Hazari, New Delhi.
1. Doctor of Medicine (MD) – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
2. DNB – National board of examinations, Delhi
3. Bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery (MBBS) – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
4. MRCOG – 1 – Pursuing MRCOG – 2 & 3.
1. Clinical – Management of women with reproductive health conditions such as routine and high-risk obstetrics, infertility. menstrual complaints, endometriosis, gynaecologic oncology and family planning, menopause and urogyanecology.
2. Surgical – Competent in performing normal Vaginal Delivery, Instrument delivery and performing Caesarean Sections (including complicated cases), Hysterectomy for Benign conditions, Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopies, Basic Laparoscopic procedures minor procedures, Vaginal surgeries, Oncology cases, Urogynaecology surgeries.
3. Ultrasound – Perform Obstetrics and Gynae Ultrasound.
Scope of services
- Pain Less Delivery
- Caesarian Section
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Fibroids and Cyst in uterus
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy