The Department of Urology at Fortis offers advanced urological care at par with international standards. We offer a full spectrum of diagnostics and treatment for urology cancers, prostate diseases, laparoscopic urology, reconstructive urology surgery, stone disease, erectile dysfunction, paediatric urology and andrology.
Scope of services
- Extra Corporal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (Removal of kidney stone by Key-Hole surgery) (PCNL).
- Uretero – Renoscopy (Endoscopic removal of Ureteric Stones) (URS).
- l Endoscopic Removal of Prostate (TURP).
- Endoscopic Removal of Bladder Stone and Tumour (TURBT).
- Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy.
- Endoscopic and Open Treatment of Stricture Urethra.
- Treatment of Congenital Urological Problems of Children, Adults and Aged.
- Female Urogynaecological Problems.
- Andrological Problems (Sex Related Problems).
- Male Infertility
- Treatment of other Problems of Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, Prostate, Testis
- Ailments – Infections/Trauma/Tumour.
- Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- TURP, TURBT, URS
- Male infertility