- Para Commando Basic course – Paratrooper training school IAF, Agra
- Observership in CT Scan & MRI, Picture This By Jankharia
- Observership in Department of CT Scan & MRI, Bombay Hospital
- PG Resident Radiology at INHS ASVINI, Mumbai
- Medical officer in Armed Forces Medical Services
- Degree Institute Duration
- Observership in CT Scan & MRI Picture This By Jankharia, Mumbai
- Observership in CT scan & MRI Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- MD Radiology INHS ASVINI, Mumbai
- Diploma in hospital management (DHM)
“A STUDY TO EVALUATE CAROTID PLAQUE VULNERABILITY USING SHEAR WAVE ELASTOGRAPHY AND IT’S ROLE IN PREDICTION OF STROKE “ Accepted for the degree of MD RADIODIAGNOSIS – MUHS, NASHIK
- Member, IRIA.
- Member, Bombay Medical Congress.
- Member, Maharashtra medical council.
- Neuroimaging: US (neonatal), CT and MR with advanced MR techniques such as PWI, SWI, DTI and MRS.
- Abdominopelvic Imaging: US, CT and MR of pathology. US and CT guided interventions of the abdomen and pelvis.
- Oncological Imaging: CT and MRI in detection, staging and post treatment restaging of various abdominopelvic malignancies.
- Vascular imaging: CT, MR and Doppler of the carotids, aorta, hepatic, mesenteric and peripheral vessels. CTA coronary and Pulmonary. Cardiac CT for assessment of congenital heart disease. Venous Doppler for DVT, varicose veins and venous mapping for renal dialysis.
- Transplant Imaging: renal pre and post-transplant CT, US and Doppler.
- Breast Imaging: Mammography, Ultrasound, US elastography, US guided core biopsies and FNAC procedures. Breast MRI.
- Gynaecological and Obstetric Imaging: Emergency and elective transabdominal and transvaginal US & Doppler examinations. US imaging for foetal anatomical survey, IUGR and foetal distress. CT and MRI pelvis in gynaecological pathology.